Take care when wearing nitrile gloves
1. Do not wear rings or other jewelry on your fingers;
2. Nails should be trimmed regularly, not too long, so as not to damage the fingertips of the gloves;
3. Prevent piercing sharp objects, such as needles and toothpicks;
4. Take off the gloves slowly from your wrist, you can’t pull them out of your fingers;
5. Pay attention to the size when choosing, too small will cause poor blood flow, too large will easily fall off;
6. Regular inspection is required. If damage is found, it cannot be used again.
Precautions for using PVC gloves
1. Disposable PVC gloves do not have high temperature resistance and insulation properties. Not allowed in high temperature workplaces. Never use as insulated gloves.
2. Once the disposable PVC gloves are cut, the protective effect will be affected. Please do not use them.
3. Disposable PVC gloves should be kept dry and ventilated during storage to prevent moisture and mold.
4. When using disposable PVC gloves, do not touch corrosive substances.
Latex gloves considerations
1. Avoid contact with chemicals such as acids, alkalis and organic solvents.
2. When handling infectious materials, powder-free and low-protein latex gloves should be selected. Powder-free, low-protein latex gloves reduce the risk of allergies. But so-called hypoallergenic latex gloves do not reduce the risk of latex allergies, they can only reduce the allergic reactions caused by chemical additives in latex gloves.
3. Strictly implement the operating specifications to reduce the risk of latex harm. E.g:
1) When wearing latex gloves, do not use oil hand cream or lotion, this will cause the latex gloves to decay or be damaged.
2) After removing or removing the latex gloves, wash your hands with a mild soap and dry them completely.
3) Disposable latex gloves should not be worn repeatedly.